Customized Fr4 94v0 12v battery charger pcba
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||5-30 Days|
|Packaging:||EPE, Silica gel, bubble film, normal packing.|
|Productivity:||500,000pcs per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen China|
|Supply Ability:||500,000pcs per Month|
|Certificate:||ISO9001, IATF16949, IPC-A-610F|
Model No.: ZFC080
Customized Fr4 94v0 12v Battery Charger pcba
Originally, every electronic component had wire leads, and a PCB had holes drilled for each wire of each component. The component leads were then inserted through the holes and soldered to the copper PCB traces. This method of assembly is called through-hole construction. In 1949, Moe Abramson and Stanislaus F. Danko of the United States Army Signal Corps developed the Auto-Sembly process in which component leads were inserted into a copper foil interconnection pattern and dip soldered. The patent they obtained in 1956 was assigned to the U.S. Army. With the development of board lamination and etching techniques, this concept evolved into the standard printed circuit board fabrication process in use today. Soldering could be done automatically by passing the board over a ripple, or wave, of molten solder in a wave-soldering machine. However, the wires and holes are inefficient since drilling holes is expensive and consumes drill bits and the protruding wires are cut off and discarded.
From the 1980s onward, small surface mount parts have been used increasingly instead of through-hole components; this has led to smaller boards for a given functionality and lower production costs, but with some additional difficulty in servicing faulty boards.
Alternatives to PCBs include wire wrap and point-to-point construction, both once popular but now rarely used. PCBs require additional design effort to lay out the circuit, but manufacturing and assembly can be automated. Specialized CAD software is available to do much of the work of layout. Mass-producing circuits with PCBs is cheaper and faster than with other wiring methods, as components are mounted and wired in one operation. Large numbers of PCBs can be fabricated at the same time, and the layout only has to be done once. PCBs can also be made manually in small quantities, with reduced benefits.
1. PCB Design: One-stop EMS manufacturer, speciallized in designing wireless charging PCBA, bluetooth earphone & Voice box PCBA and other consumer electronics products.
2. PCB Manufacture: Standard FR4 1-36layer PCB, Flex PCB, Rigid-Flex PCB, HDI PCB, Rogers PCB, Metal Core PCB, etc.
3. PCB Assembly: SMT and THT assembly, available for 01005, fine pitch and BGA assembly.
4. Components Sourcing: Available to source all components shown in BOM file (BOM Kitting), hard to find components and long lead time components, etc.
5. One-Stop Turnkey PCBA Manufacture: PCB design+PCB Manufacture+Components Sourcing+PCB Assembly+Electronic Assembly, or PCB Manufacture+Components sourcing+PCB Assembly, etc.
PCB Manufacture Capabilities
FR-4 (Standard FR4, Mid-Tg FR4, Hi-Tg FR4, Lead free assembly material) , Polymide, Metal Core, Rogers, etc.
Min drilling Hole diameter
0.15mm(6mil), 0.1mm(4mil)-laser drill
LPI, different colors(Green, Green matt, Black, Black Matt, White, Red, Yellow, Blue)
White, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow
Lead free HASL, immersion gold, golden finger, immersion tin, immersion silver, OSP, Carbon oil, plated hard gold(up to 100u")
Chamfer of Gold Fingers
20, 30, 45, 60
Flying probe or Testing fixture
PCB Assembly Capabilities
From prototype to big volume, no MOQ
SMT, THT or Hybrid
Full turnkey (we provided all components)
Partial turnkey ( Customer provide the main components and we provide the rest)
Kitted (Customer provide all components)
SMT 01005, BGA 0.3mm pitch, QFP 0.3mm pitch, etc.
Custom testing, ICT, FCT, AOI, Test jig
Our Team and Office:
Our PCB Manufacture Factory:
Our PCB Assembly Factory:
Packing and shipping
Q: What files need for custom PCB manufacture?
A: Gerber or .pcb or .pcbdoc or .brd file is required.
Q: What files need for custom PCB assembly order?
A: Gerber and the BOM files are required, if you have pick&place file, send it to us as well.
Q: What is payment terms acceptable?
A: For new customer and the total amount within 10000usd, 100% payment in advance by PayPal or T/T or WU. For total amount beyond 10000usd, please contact us.
Q: What files need for PCB/PCBA clone services?
A: For PCB/PCBA clone service, send us the pictures for evaluate first, and we will need 1-2 samples of the PCB/PCBA board for copying.
ZhongFeng Electronic Technology Co., Limited
15years in providing PCB Fab, PCB Assembly, components sourcing and One-Stop EMS service (electronics manufacturing services).
Since established in 2003, we have helped thousands of engineers, purchasers and electronic hobbyists developed and manufactured their innovative products in consumer electronics, medical equiment, IOT, industrial control, automotive electronics, communications equipment and other high-tech fields.
PCB manufacture compliant ISO9001, ISO14001, TS16949 and UL. PCB assembly compliant ISO9001, IATF16949, PDCA and IPC-A-610E. And all components are original.
Our clients include big companies like CTS, FEV, Delta and Premo, and also many scientific research institution, small companies and individuals.
- Company Name: ZhongFeng Electronic Technology Co., Limited
- Representative: Deng ZhongFeng
- Product/Service: PCB Board , PCB Assembly , Turnkey PCB Assembly , Printed Circuit Board , Printed Circuit Board Assembly , PCB PCBA
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000RMB
- Year Established: 2003
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Number 62, Dayang industry, Lougang Street, Songgang Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Thea
- Tel: 86-0755-23218920
Premium Related Products